If you use smart drugs, you must have come across this name Waklert. This drug is known for its ability to improve wakefulness in those who suffer from sleep disorders. It is a powerful stimulant and a very strong nootropic substance that is twice as strong and long-lasting as the generic smart drug or the study drug Modafinil.
Note that Waklert is not a primary drug for the treatment of sleep disorders in people. It is one of the brand versions of Armodafinil that produced by an Indian Pharmaceutical company called Sun Pharma.
Doctors usually prescribe this smart drug for reducing extreme daytime sleepiness in people with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, and shift work sleep disorder. Healthy people with no sleep disorders as well use this smart drug for cognitive-enhancement.
Other Uses of this Smart Drug
Waklert is a clinically approved drug for the treatment of sleep disorders and an effective cognitive-enhancer.
But, apart from that, this smart drug is also regularly used to treat a wide range of conditions like:
- Jet lag,
- Atypical depression,
- Neurological fatigue,
- Weight loss,
- ADD or ADHD, and
- Parkinson’s Disease.
University students use this smart drug to improve their attention, focus, and concentration and to improve their study habits.
Even the militaries from a number of countries from all over the world use this smart drug as an alternative to amphetamines.
Remember that medical consultation is very much important if you buy Waklert online or from your nearby pharmacies. So, make sure that you have obtained a prescription from a doctor before using this drug.
Side-Effects associated with Waklert
Usually, people do not suffer from side-effects related to this drug. But some have reported some mild side-effects to this smart drug that includes:
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some side-effects that have been rarely reported by its users include chest pain, irregular/fast/pounding heartbeat, signs of an infection (fever, persistent sore throat), mental or mood changes (confusion, agitation, depression, hallucinations, and abnormal thoughts)
Allergic reactions to this smart drug are very rare. So, discontinue its use if you ever experience any such side-effects. It includes skin rashes, trouble breathing, blistering and peeling of skin, severe dizziness, itching or swelling of the face, throat, or tongue.
This list might not include all of the side-effects of this drug. If you experience any other side-effects not mentioned, however, contact a doctor immediately.
What is the right way to use this smart drug?
- Early morning or early afternoon is the right time for taking this smart drug. This is because effects of this drug last for 15 hours approximately. You should take this smart drug, therefore, as early as possible in a day.
- Even when you forget to take a dose in the morning, never consume it if it is evening or night time.
- Shift workers can take this smart drug an hour before the start of their shifts (night shifts or early morning shifts).
- Do not take alcohol or any street drugs with this smart drug.
- Tell your doctor about your past illnesses and the drugs or treatments you are taking currently.
- Store the drug at room temperature away from heat, moisture, or direct sunlight.