If anything physical pain can do is turn our life upside down. This make tears us apart from within. We tend to become more restless, angry, and frustrated with the advent of pain in our lives. Many suffer from this irritation and annoying sensation out of our lives. Pain medications like Soma Pill can help people with excessive body pain to overcome it effectively.
Let’s know about this pill in details.
Introduction to Soma Pill
Soma Pill is a muscle relaxant of the carbamate class that acts on our central nervous system to provide us relief from pain. The generic name of Soma is Carisoprodol. This pain medication is to be used along with rest and physical therapy to treat such pain and muscle injuries.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved this pain medication in the year 2007. In the U.S.A., Soma has been declared as a Class IV controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA), 1970.
The active and inactive ingredients present in this drug are as follows:
Active ingredients: Carisoprodol and Aspirin
Inactive ingredients: Lactose Monohydrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Povidone, Maize Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, and Talc
Where to Buy: You can easily buy pain meds from any online store for medication with cod and many other amazing offers. Grab this pain medication Soma Pill. It is just one click away.
How to use this pain medication?
- Before buying or using any medication, ask a doctor and gets yourself checked up. Only a doctor can tell you how much of that medication you should be taking according to your health condition. So, for your safety and for effective use of this drug, follow his guidelines very carefully. Otherwise, if you misuse this drug, you might get exposed to its many adverse effects.
- You can take this pill orally with or without food.
- Take it thrice a day and at bedtime unless your doctor prescribes otherwise.
- This drug is generally prescribed for a short duration, about 2-3 weeks.
- Keep this medicine at maximum of room temperature away from excess moisture, heat, and direct sunlight. Store in a place where no child or pet can reach. Also, do not keep this drug in your bathroom.
- Avoid taking this medicine with alcohol or any other street drugs. Otherwise, you might get exposed to severe side-effects. Also, reduce your intake of alcohol.
Should a pregnant or a breastfeeding woman take Carisoprodol?
If you are a pregnant woman or planning to become one, do seek to a doctor before taking this drug. It is not yet known what effect Carisoprodol can have on your unborn child. So, in order to be safe, talk to a doctor about the risks and benefits of taking this drug during pregnancy. If he prescribes you this drug, then you can take it. Otherwise, avoid this drug or your child will be at risk.
Lactating mother should avoid consuming Carisoprodol as it can affect your nursing baby. This medication does get excreted in a mother’s milk and develop symptoms of withdrawal in the baby. So, consult a doctor and ask for a safer alternative if you are having severe body pain.
Also, note that children below the age of 17 years should not take this pain medication.