Modafinil: Effects, benefits, and side effectsDecember 9, 2017
Nuvigil: An improved a Smart PillDecember 11, 2017
Modvigil is a brain booster and improves the level of concentration, memory, and increases activeness. Being a smart drug it directly affects the cognitive functions like learning capacities, long time memory, alert and activeness. As it belongs to the class of Eugeroics hence it promotes alertness and wakefulness. This smart drug affects the brain’s sleep system and makes an individual feel awake and alert. Thereby it decreases mental fatigue and common fatigue-related issues. Any person suffering from ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) or ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) can also use Modvigil to increase activeness. It also helps in decision making by reducing impulsive response.
Modvigil, being a smart pill, has the same uses as other Modafinil smart pills. Following are the main uses;
- It promotes wakefulness and keeps us active through the day. It inhibits the Dopamine re-uptake and makes more of it available for the body to wake up.
- The smart pill helps in treating excessive sleep disorder and other sleeping disorders like sleep apnea and Narcolepsy.
- People with Shift Work Disorder also have reported to feel better when they used Modvigil.
- It also helps with other brain functions, such as memory, cognitive skills and decision making abilities.
The most common side effects are listed below;
- Lack of appetite
- Nervousness, etc.
- In some rare cases, people have reported allergic reactions. In such cases it is highly advised to consult a doctor for proper treatment. Click here to know more.
Following are some of the precautions that need to be taken care of before taking Modvigil:
- Always inform your doctor about any allergies, medical ailments or any medications you might be taking.
- Never take this pill with alcohol.
- Never overdose. Always stick to the prescribed dose given by the doctor. Overdose can cause addiction, that has its own side effects altogether.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid Modvigil, as it is unknown what effect it can have on the baby or the mother herself.
- It is not advisable to use this pill if you are a patient of renal, cardiac or liver diseases.
- Modvigil is not advised for anyone below 18 years of age.
- In case of any side effects it is highly recommended to consult the doctor immediately.
You can purchase Modvigil online at affordable rates at Online Pharmacy Pills with Cash on Delivery and Free Shipping.
*Disclaimer: It is highly recommended to take this pill under proper supervision.