What you thought to be inevitable is about to change now! Levitra acts as a savior for those who are struggling with erectile dysfunction (also known as impotence). If you are fed up with this barrier in your life and are trying to find a solution, you just got one.
So, what is it all about? How can it help you get your confidence back? What should you keep in mind while using it? I will answer to all of these questions one by one.
Okay! Now let’s proceed!
Take a quick look at what Levitra is!
Levitra (vardenafil) is one of the PDE5 inhibitors that help men to overcome the barrier in their life called impotence.
What is impotence now? You know you are suffering from impotence (ED) if your sexual desire has reduced or if you are struggling to get or keep an erection.
A man suffers from impotence when there is not enough flow of blood into the penile region. What Levitra does is provide smooth muscle relaxation that enables greater flow of blood into that region. This, as a result, helps a man to get an erection.
Avoid taking alcohol, amphetamines, barbiturates, cocaine, marijuana, methadone, nicotine, and opiates. These drugs have higher potential to be abused and cause ED.
Also, note that Levitra does not provide protection against sexually transmitted diseases like AIDS, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis etc.
What are the benefits of using Levitra?
- It is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. Majority of men who use it are satisfied with the result.
- This ED pill is easy to use. You can take it whenever you need it, shortly before sexual activity. However, do not take more than one pill a day.
- It takes about 25 minutes to 1 hour to become effective and lasts for about 4-5 hours.
Availability of this drug: You can easily purchase Levitra online from any online store for medicines at very attractive prices.
So how are you going to use it?
- Follow your doctor’s dosing instructions. Otherwise, you are likely to misuse this drug. Never take more or less than what’s prescribed.
- You can take this medication with or without food. If you take it after having food, it will still be effective. But if your meal contains high fat, the effects might get delayed.
- You can take this pill about an hour before sexual intercourse. Do not take it for more than once a day. Keep a gap of at least 24 hours between two doses.
- Store this drug at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight. Do not store it in the bathroom.
- Teenagers under the age of 18 years should use it only under proper medical guidance.
What should you avoid in the process?
- Avoid taking other medications for ED like sildenafil (Viagra) or Tadalafil (Cialis) while you are on vardenafil. Tell your doctor about all the other drugs – prescribed, non-prescribed, vitamins, or herbal products – that you are using. This will ensure any possible dangerous interactions of those drugs with vardenafil.
- Do not consume this drug with alcohol or any other such substances. If you do, it could be very harmful to your health.
- Avoid eating grapefruit or grapefruit juice if you are taking this ED pill. Grapefruit increases the risk of side effects of this drug.
- Avoid taking vardenafil if you are taking nitrates for heart problems. Tell your doctor if you are taking nitrates.
Adverse drug reactions
Some of the frequently reported side-effects of this ED pill are headaches, dizziness, nausea, etc.
Side effects such as vision problems, a sudden hearing loss, back pain, abdominal pain, rashes, itching, and swelling etc. may occur. These side effects are quite rare in occurrence.
There could also be a painful and prolonged erection (called priapism) lasting for about 4 hours.
This is not a complete list of side effects. If you experience the above-given side effects or any other side-effects not mentioned in the list, seek immediate medical attention.