You sure have heard about ED Pills or maybe are even using them. These pills are like the first-line treatment for men to get over the difficulty of erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is a physical condition in men whereby a person has a problem to get or maintain an erection for sexual activities. To not get an erection sometimes is fine but if it happens all the time, do get due medical help. ED pills like Levitra can help you get rid of this erectile problem. This drug is one of the PDE5 inhibitors approved by the FDA for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Do get yourself check-up at a clinic before getting the product Levitra online.
If you are someone suffering from the problem of impotence, you must contact a doctor immediately and ask for a remedy. Not just ED pills; there are a bunch of natural ways for treating male impotence. Watermelon juice, for instance, helps to improve blood flow in the penile region. Walking and maintaining a person’s body weight can help a person to treat erectile dysfunction. Although, you must go and check up with your doctor as you never know for what reason this problem has occurred. Aging is not the only reason. Excessive drinking and smoking can also cause erectile dysfunction.
What is Levitra? How Levitra Treats Impotence?
Levitra is an oral ED treatment that received FDA approval on August 19, 2003. The generic name of this oral treatment is Vardenafil. This ED Pill works at providing a person with an erection in combination with sexual stimulation. Its effects last for about 5 hours approximately after consumption of the pills. This drug does not provide any sort of protection against sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea, syphilis, AIDS, hepatitis B, etc.
The ED drug Vardenafil treats impotence by increasing the blood supply in the penile region. It enables better flow of blood by relaxing the muscles. Also, as it is one of the PDE5 inhibitors, it restricts the production of the chemical which is responsible for reduced blood flow i.e. PDE5.
How should you use Levitra
- Take the pills of Levitra with just a plain glass of water before or after taking your meal. Do not take these pills with alcoholic substances or with street medication.
- There are a few products that interact with Vardenafil and changes the way the drugs affects a person. Such products are grapefruit or any grapefruit products, medications that contain Vardenafil, ED medications such as Sildenafil and Tadalafil, nitrates, pain medications etc.
- You may take Levitra 10 mg about 60 minutes before sexual activities. The dosage can be increased to 20 mg and decreased as low as 5 mg depending on the user’s tolerability and efficacy.
- The maximum recommended Levitra dosage for treating impotence is 20 mg.
- Provide your complete medical history to your doctor before using the ED medication. Inform your doctor if you have high blood pressure, a history of heart diseases, kidney disease, liver disease, etc. Also, those who had a recent surgery should not take this ED pill.
Precautions to follow!
- Store the Levitra pills in such an area that is moisture-free, cool and dry. Keep the bottles at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight. You must keep them hidden so that none of your children or pets can get hold of it.
- Throw away any products that you no longer are using or the ones that have expired.
- Note that this ED drug is for adult consumption only. Below the age of 18 years can opt for this ED medication.
- Erectile dysfunction pills are approved for the use by men only. Women must not take these pills under any circumstances.