Before moving on to Levitra, let’s talk about Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence.
What most of the men all around the world face is erectile dysfunction (ED). This is not something you should feel shy about. Of course not! The matter can get really serious if you do not address it to a doctor. If it happens occasionally, then it is not a big concern. But, if it is an ongoing issue, you should really go and have a check-up with the doctor immediately. You must also talk to your partner as her emotional support can make you feel a lot better.
Okay! Now let me elaborate ED to you and what treatments are available for it.
ED or erectile dysfunction is the failure or inability of a man to attain or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. This occurs when the blood cannot properly flow into the penile region. ED is mostly seen in men aged between 40-70 years.
You are suffering from ED if you have –
- Constant difficulty in getting an erection
- Constant difficulty in keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
The treatments available for ED are ED medications like Levitra, Viagra, Cialis etc. You can also treat ED by adopting natural remedies. In this blog, we are going to talk about Levitra.
SO WHAT IS LEVITRA?
Levitra is an FDA approved ED pill that helps men to fight erectile dysfunction. It received approval from FDA on August 19, 2003. How Levitra works is by relaxing the muscles in the penile region that enables better inflow of blood. This ultimately helps a man get an erection.
Keep it in mind that Levitra doesn’t protect against any sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea, hepatitis B, AIDS, syphilis etc.
TAKE A PEEK AT ITS BENEFITS
- This pill is quite easy to take. You can take it shortly before sexual activity as and when you require. If you take immediately after having a meal, the pill still remains effective. However, a meal highly consisting of fats may put a delay in its effects.
- The pill becomes effective within 25 minutes to an hour of taking the tablet. The effect remains until 4-5 hours. But, this does not mean that you will have an erection for the whole time. You will get an erection only when there is sexual stimulation.
- It is quite an effective treatment. It produced effective results in a majority of men who have used it.
- Very fewer people have experienced serious side effects by taking this medication.
If you are not comfortable buying it from pharmacies, you can get it online. You can easily buy Levitra 20 mg online from Online Pharmacy Pills store.
HOW TO TAKE THIS PILL?
First and foremost, make sure that you have consulted a doctor. It is your medical condition that is going to determine the Levitra dosage you should take. Never overdose on this medication. Take it as prescribed by the doctor. Given below are some general guidelines for consumption of this medication.
- Take this pill orally with or without food about an hour before getting engaged in a sexual activity.
- There should be a gap of at least 24 hours between two doses.
- Also, do not take this pill with alcohol or any other such substances. This might be fatal to your health. Limit your intake of alcohol.
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO
- Keep this drug in a secured place out of the reach of children and pets. Keep track of the pills in every single bottle that you own. Store it at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.
- ED pills are made for adults. However, if you are below 18 years, you can take this medication only under medical supervision.
- Before consuming this product, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies. The inactive ingredients present in this drug might cause an allergic reaction.
- Do not take this drug with nitrates. If you do so, there could a serious drop in your blood pressure leading to fainting, dizziness, heart attack or stroke (rare).
THINGS YOU SHOULD AVOID WHILE TAKING THIS DRUG
- Avoid eating grapefruit or grapefruit juice while you are on this medication. Taking grapefruit may increase the risk of side effects associated with this drug.
- Do not take vardenafil with other ED medications like Tadalafil (Cialis) or sildenafil (Viagra). Tell your doctor about all the drugs that you are presently using – prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, or herbal products if any. This would help to ensure whether those drugs safely interact with Vardenafil.
- This drug can make you feel a bit dizzy or light-headed. Avoid doing any kind of such activities that require you to be mentally alert or conscious such as driving, operating big types of machinery etc. until you can safely do them.
ITS SIDE EFFECTS
The common side effects of this drug are dizziness, stuffy or a runny nose, headaches etc. There may also be vision problems such as increased sensitivity to light (photophobia), blurred vision, or trouble in telling blue and green colors apart. If any of these conditions get worse or persists, consult a doctor immediately.
Seek medical help at once if you experience any of the following serious side effects of this drug:
- Irregular/fast/pounding heartbeat
- Seizures (or convulsions)
- Temporary memory loss
- Hearing loss
- Trouble breathing
- Severe dizziness
- Itching/swelling of throat, face, or tongue
Another serious side effect is that there could be painful or prolonged erection lasting for about 4 hours.
This is not a complete list of the side effects of this drug. Consult a doctor if you notice any other side effects.