Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man is unable to get an erection for physical contact. To define, it is a sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to get and maintain an erection during physical contact. Erectile dysfunction or impotence lowers the confidence in a man and affects his self-image along with being an obstruction in a relationship. Being impotent is not a crime, but it questions the masculinity of a man. Therefore, in order to overcome these difficulties in life, various medicines are there to help you but those belonging to the group of PDE5 inhibitors are considered to be the best medicines in treating this urological problem in men. Levitra 20 mg is one such medicine and treats the problem of erectile dysfunction successfully resulting in a healthy and happy relationship.
SOME OF THE COMMON SYMPTOMS OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
The following are some of the common symptoms which arise in a man suffering from erectile dysfunction –
- Trouble in getting an erection which is frequent.
- Loss of interest in sexual activity. Thereby, posing as a threat to a person’s sexual relationships
- Loss of feeling or affection towards his partner
- Frequent feeling of weakness
- Unable to maintain an erection for a long period of time.
- Constant mood swings.
- Feeling constant stress, anxiety
WHAT IS LEVITRA
Levitra is an oral medicine use extensively for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. It belongs to the group of PDE5 inhibitors, which are the best for the treatment of impotence in men. Levitra is the brand version of generic Vardenafil and is duly approved by the Food and Drug Administration, The United States in the year 2003. The half-life of this ED pill is 5 hours, i.e, the effects of this medicine last for about 5 hours after taking it once. To make it easily accessible, Levitra 20 mg is now available online.
INGREDIENTS OF LEVITRA
The following are the active and the inactive ingredients of the ED pill –
Active ingredients: Vardenafil
Inactive ingredients: Polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, yellow ferric oxide, red ferric oxide, microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and hypromellose.
HOW TO DOSE THIS ED PILL?
- You should take Levitra one hour before engaging in physical contact.
- You can take the medicine with or without food.
- While taking Levitra, you must try not to take any spicy and fatty food. You should restrict yourself to simple homemade food.
- You must keep the medicine away from direct sunlight and store at room temperature.
- At times, the dosage may vary and you must take the medicine after proper consultation with the doctor.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KEEP IN MIND BEFORE USING LEVITRA?
Certain points are to be kept in mind before using this medicine.
- Proper consultation with a doctor is a must.
- Full medical checkup and medical history of an individual is a must.
- Interactions with some other medicines might cause severe allergic reactions. Therefore, you must be very cautious about using other medicines along with this drug as it may lead to serious consequences.
- Persons below the age of 18 years should not use this drug.
- You must avoid the use of alcohol and other addictive drugs during the time of this medication.
- You should keep the medicine away from the reach of children.
SOME BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS ED PILL
Some common benefits of taking this medicine can be underlined as follows –
- This ED pill has a unique feature of dissolving on your tongue. Hence, it is easy to use the oral pill.
- It helps by increasing the blood flow to the penile arteries for a harder erection for a long time.
- Men, suffering from high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and even type 1 and type 2 diabetes can use Levitra without the fear of unwanted side effects.
- It is a safe drug to use.
- Helps in creating a stronger bond with the partner.