Clove is the aromatic flower buds which are used as a spice in many places. It belongs to the Myrtaceae family. Syzygium aromaticum is the scientific name of clove. Clove has various types of effectiveness for our health. We can use it in the form of spice, powder, and oil. Cloves’ oil is specifically very effective for pain. It has various types of component which can cure various types of health issues.
1. Controls the diabetes symptoms: Clove is a rich source of insulin. Lack of insulin is the main cause of diabetes. By controlling the level of insulin in the blood it can control the diabetes symptoms. Clove is a highly recommended food by the doctors for the diabetic patient.
2. Decrease the level of cholesterol: According to a recent report of American Heart Association, cloves have the property which is effective in lowering high cholesterol. The report also mentions that it also keep us safe from those type health issues like heart attack, stroke etc. which are the side effects of high cholesterol.
3. Great in pain relieving: Cloves have the anti inflammatory properties. So it is also effective for various types of pains. The calcium, omega-3 fatty acids and iron of cloves also improve the strength of your joints and bones. You can use it in the form of oil to massage the affected areas.
4. Reduce stress: clove is also effective in reducing stress. The soothing aroma of cloves can decrease the stress level. The eugenol of cloves can helps in reducing stress by relaxing the muscles.
5. Improve digestion: clove is also effective in improving digestion. It promotes the production of enzyme in digestive track which can help in digestion. It can also reduce the inflammation which can occur because of problems in digestion.
6. Improve respiratory conditions: The anti bacterial and anti inflammatory clove also can improve the respiratory condition. It is effective in cold, influenza, viral diseases etc. It can also protect us from lung cancer.
7. Increase the concentration capability: The aroma of cloves can increase the capacity of concentration.
8. Strengthen the immune system: A healthy immune system is very important to fight with diseases. The clove increases the white blood cell which can fight with diseases.
9. Effective in bruises: We get bruises when our body pats hit against hard objects. Getting bruises are very common in our life. The antiseptic properties of cloves also can treat bruises and scraps effectively.
10. Effective treatment for a toothache: Clove is a common and effective remedy for a toothache. You can use clove oil with a cotton ball in the affected area. Clove oil can give you temporary relief from a toothache with the help of its anti inflammatory properties.