Nuvigil 150 mg is a smart drug which is used to treat excessive sleepiness due to Sleep Apnea, Narcolepsy or Shift Work Sleep disorder. This lets you keep active, and avoid sleepiness and keeps you alert. It comes under the brand name of Armodafinil. Armodafinil is the R-enantiomer of Modafinil which is a 1:1 mixture of the R- and S- enantiomers. The molecular formula is C15 H15 NO2 S and the molecular weight is 273.35. The chemical structure is
A headache is the most common side effects of Nuvigil. Some of the uncommon side effects are:
• Dry mouth
• Fatigue and
• Angioedema, it is an area of swelling of the lower layer of skin and tissue just under the skin or mucous membranes.
• Difficulty in swallowing,
• Bronchospasms, a bronchial spasm is a sudden constriction of the muscles in the walls of the bronchioles. Bronchial spasm is a sudden constriction of the muscles in the walls of the bronchioles.
• Reversible psychosis,
• Blistering, burning, or flaking of the skin
• tingling feelings
• frequent urination
• shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
• trouble breathing
The overdose of any medication can lead to side effects. Some of the overdose side effects are:
• Chest Pain
• Blurred vision
• Trouble sleeping
• Slow heartbeat
Obstructive sleep apnea and narcolepsy
The recommended dosage of NUVIGIL for patients suffering from Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Narcolepsy is 150 mg to 250 mg taken orally once a day as a single dose in the morning.
Shift Work Disorder
The recommended dosage for shift work disorder patients is 150 mg taken orally once a day as a single dose approximately one hour prior before the start of their work shift.
WHERE TO BUY NUVIGIL 150 MG ONLINE
They provide best in class customer service. Some of the best features of Online Pharmacy Pills are as follows:
• Free Shipping, no shipping charges
• Best Prices of products, cheap prices
• Refill reminder, duly remind about the refill of product.
• Without Prescription, prescription not required