Obesity: Causes and SolutionsAugust 23, 2017
Migraine: Causes, Symptoms, and SolutionsAugust 24, 2017
Hair loss or hair fall is a common problem for us. Irrespective of age and sex, anyone can be in the clutch of this problem. Because of pollution, use of chemical products, mental stress; we may have to suffer from hair fall. There are various types of hair fall.
Now you may have a question that how do you know that you are suffering from hair fall. The answer is that if you are experiencing hair fall more than 100 per day, then you are suffering from hair loss. Your hair loss may be temporary or permanent.
- Dandruff: Dandruff is a chronic problem of the scalp in which the scalp become excessively dry or oily and you have to suffer from irritation in the scalp. When you feel irritation you have to scratch your scalp. When you scratch, it can cause hair fall.
- Mental Stress: Mental stress also can be the cause of hair fall. Excessive mental pressure can lead you towards hair fall.
stress- a cause of hair fall
- Age: Increasing age is also a cause of hair fall. It is a common cause of this.
- Lack of proper nutrition: We need a minimum amount of nutrition for our health. If our body is unable to get it, it can cause various types of health issue. Hair fall is one of those.
- Side effects of other drugs: Hair fall also can be caused by side effects of other drugs. Medications are made for the wellness of us. But though it cures the illness, sometimes we also have to suffer from the reaction of it. Hair loss is one of them. For example, when the treatment of a cancer patient is done by chemotherapy, he also has to suffer from hair loss
- Diseases: Many diseases can also be the cause of hair fall. Various types of scalp infection, thyroid etc also can be the cause of hair loss.
- Hair styling and products: If you have the habit of styling your hair by tying in the tight pony tail, you must have to suffer from hair loss. If you don’t want to lose your hair, then leave this habit. Along with this, you should also save your hair from chemical products. The chemical products can damage your hair.
- Hair Transplant
- Reduce Stress
- Keep your hair away from chemical products
- Scalp Reduction
10 Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Loss
ayurvedic treatment for hair loss
- Sesame oil: Sesame oil is very good for the health of our hair. It can prevent graying of hair; treat the problem of dandruff and dry scalp. It also can reduce your stress. So if you are suffering from hair loss, you can get the help of sesame oil massage. For best result, use it with Almond oil
- Castor oil: Castor oil is helpful for the scalp health. It can also help in the blood circulation. Thus it helps the hair growth.
- Indian Gooseberry (Amla): Indian Gooseberry is very effective fruits for our health. It can cure various health problems. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C. It is said that one Indian gooseberry contains the goodness of 10 apples. It can prevent dryness and gray hair. Amla also can be a great conditioner for our hairs which can also help the hair growth.
- Onion Juice: Keratin of onion juice is very effective for our hair. It helps the hair growth. Onion juice also can prevent dandruff and dry scalp.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek or methi is very useful. It can prevent hair fall, dandruff; helps in shiny hair grow
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a herb which is used in Ayurveda to cure various types of diseases. Hair fall is one of them. The most effective use of this herb is that if you use it on the scalp, it can soothe your scalp and calm your mind. So Aloe Vera can stop the hair fall which is caused by stress.
- Neem: Neem has various types of meditative goodness. It can also work to prevent hair fall. The anti bacterial Neem is very good for our scalp which is also helpful for the growth of hair.
- Soap Nut (Ritha): Soap nut is also a good for the health of our hair. The saponin of soap nuts is helpful for the shining hair. It’s vitamins also make hair healthy. The anti bacterial Ritha can save our scalp from infection which can be the cause of hair fall.
- Shikakai: From the very early period, people have been using Shikakai as shampoo. It is known as hair fruit which can help in the hair growth. It can soothe your scalp and prevent dandruff.
- Hot coconut oil with Lemon: The mix of hot coconut oil and lemon juice is very effective for our hair growth. The coconut oil can help in the growth of hair while the anti bacterial property of lemon can save the scalp from infection. This mix also can prevent dandruff.
Some easy tips to get healthy hair
a) Don’t brush wet hair
b) Drink plenty of water
c) Eat healthy foods, especially fruits, green vegetables, and herbs
d) Drink green tea daily
e) Keep the habit of doing yoga