Arthritis is the joint pain which can cause inflammation in joints. Most of the people of present days have to fight with arthritis. It almost makes a person paralyzed. Arthritis is a common cause of disability in America. Most of the time, arthritis attack women more than men.
There are almost 100 types of arthritis. There are some types which are most common.
1. Degenerative Arthritis or Osteoarthritis: Degenerative or osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis. Almost all modern people have to experience this painful disease. This type of arthritis attack the joints of hands, knee, hips, feet, and spine. Overweight is the main cause of osteoarthritis.
2. Infectious Arthritis: It is also known as septic arthritis. Your joint have to feel inflammation because of bacterial infection. Generally, one big joint is attacked by septic arthritis at a time.
3. Metabolic arthritis: Metabolic arthritis is caused by the increased uric acid in the blood. It can create instant pain in the affected joints and also the area can become red. It is common after the age of 40. Sometimes, metabolic arthritis is genetic.
4. Rheumatoid Arthritis: This arthritis is caused by our autoimmune system. It attacks both parts of our body like both hands, both feet etc most of the time. Along with that, your lungs, heart, eyes etc. also can be attacked by rheumatoid arthritis. It is a chronic pain.
5. Psoriatic Arthritis: Psoriasis is a skin disease which occurs in the joints like elbow, ankles etc. the patient of psoriasis can be attacked by psoriatic arthritis. The psoriatic arthritis patients have to bear inflammation in the joints.there are various types of psoriatic arthritis.
There are too many facts which can be the cause of arthritis,
· Injury: Injury can be the cause of arthritis. If in any accident, you get hurt in your joints, there is a chance of having arthritis in further future.
· Problem in the immune system: Problem in the immune system also can be the cause of arthritis.
· Infection in the joints: If the bacteria in the blood infect your joints or outer infection also can be the cause of some types of arthritis.
· Genetic: Arthritis can genetically transfer from one to another generation.
· Age: Increasing age also can be the cause of arthritis. With growing age, our joints become weaker and it can cause of arthritis.
· Abnormal physical activity: If you doing something which is hard for you, for example lifting the large weight things can cause arthritis.
· Weight: Obesity also can be the cause of arthritis. Heavy weight can affect your joints.
· Increasing uric acid: Increasing uric acid in your body can affect your joints and it can be the cause of arthritis.
Now, you may have the question that how do you know you are suffering from Arthritis. Yes, there are symptoms which can indicate that you are suffering from arthritis
1) Joint pain: Joint pain is the most common and obvious symptom of arthritis. If you are suffering from joint pain for several days, consult about the problem with your doctor.
2) Inflammation in the joint: Arthritis is an inflammatory disease. Inflammation in the joints is also a symptom of arthritis.
3) Fatigue: If you are experiencing fatigue, then arthritis may be the cause of it. Inflammatory diseases can make people weak and it can cause fatigue.
4) Anemia: Anemia of chronic inflammation and iron deficiency anemia can be the symptoms of Arthritis. We all know about the importance of iron for our bone health. So, iron deficiency can lead you to rheumatic arthritis.
5) Redness in the skin near joint: If you have seen redness in your joints along with pain then may be your are attacked by arthritis.
6) Stiffness: Stiffy joints are also a sign of arthritis. So if you are feeling stiffness in your joints, go for proper diagnosis.
7) Problem in moving: Arthritis is a joint pain. So if you are facing problem in moving, you are feeling pain in your joint while moving, then may be it’s cause is arthritis.
Every problem has the solution. Like that, arthritis also has solutions. To know about the solution, proper diagnosis is very important.
1. Physical activity: Physical activity is very important for a good health. It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis. Physical activity helps in the movement of joints which is helpful for arthritis pain.
2. Lose weight: Weight is the cause of various types of diseases in our body. Arthritis also can be
caused by overweight or obesity. So maintaining weight can solve the problem of obesity.
3. Maintain diet: Diet has an important role in our life. There are many things which depend on our diet. So we should maintain our diet. A maintained diet can solve various types of problems.
4. Physiotherapy: If you are suffering from arthritis right now, then physio therapy can be a good option for you. It can help you in body movement.
5. Yoga: Yoga is very effective to lead a healthy life. To prevent any type of arthritis, doing yoga is essential kind of thing. Right now, if you are suffering from arthritis, there are some yoga poses for you also.
6. Ayurvedic treatment: Before using any chemical products, it’s best to try the natural product. There are various elements of nature to treat inflammation. For example, turmeric is very effective in various pain.
7. Body massage: Massaging in the affected area can also give you relief in arthritis.
8. Over the counter drugs: When struggling from unbearable pain of arthritis you can get the help of over the counter drugs