Armodafinil is a smart pill which can help us to stay active and awake. It is actually the upgraded version of Modafinil. Because of various reasons, we cannot stay active in our workplace. The excessive disorder is one of those reasons. It happens because of narcolepsy, sleep apnea or shift work sleep disorder. Armodafinil stimulates the central nervous system. Therefore we can stay active. Not only that, smart pills also can improve memory and concentration
Serotonin, dopamine, adenosine, galanin, melatonin, melanocortin, orexin-1, orphanin, PACAP or benzodiazepines, or transporters for GABA, serotonin, norepinephrine, and choline or phosphodiesterase VI, COMT, GABA transaminase, and tyrosine hydroxylas
There are various advantages of Armodafinil;
1. Armodafinil 150 mg is effective to cure sleep disorder
2. This smart pill is the upgraded version of Modafinil. Hence it is more effective
3. It is effective for 12 to 15 hour which is more effective than other smart pills
4. Armodafinil is now FDA approved smart pill to treat excessive sleep disorder
5. This smart pill also can treat fatigue and depression
6. It is a potential treatment for ADD, ADHD, depression, and schizophrenia, though it is not proved yet.
Every medicine has some side effects. So, Armodafinil is not different. But if you know the proper use of it, it can be very effective.
A mild headache, nausea, dizziness etc. are some side effects of Armodafinil.
Sometimes, it can also cause insomnia
There are also some psychological side effect of Armodafinil includes depression, confusion, hallucination etc
Chest pain is also a very serious side effect of Armodafinil.
It also shows allergic reaction sometimes.
Interaction of some drug can be very dangerous. There are some medicines also which we should avoid with Armodafinil,
• Abilify (aripiprazole)
• Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
• Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
• Celebrex (celecoxib)
• Cymbalta (duloxetine)
• Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
• Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine)
• Lexapro (escitalopram)
• Lyrica (pregabalin)
• Provigil (modafinil)
• Seroquel (quetiapine)
• Synthroid (levothyroxine)
• Wellbutrin (bupropion)
• Wellbutrin XL (bupropion)
• Xanax (alprazolam)
• Zyrtec (cetirizine)