Body Pain are very common nowadays. People think that body pain arises due to aging but it is also not entirely true. Therefore various reasons for the cause of body pain. It can be an internal pain as well as external pain. Some of the common reasons for body pain are:-
1. STRESS: Stress is one of the common causes of body pain. When a person is in stress their immune system can’t control its response to inflammation. As a result, our body can’t fight the sickness or infections as it usually does. Some of the symptoms of stress and anxiety are:
• Abnormal heart rate
• Increased blood pressure
• Body pain
2. DEHYDRATION: Water is essential for our body’s normal and healthy functioning. As without water body can’t perform some of the important functioning such as breathing, digestion etc. The lack of water in the body can also create many problems which result in the body pain, headache etc. Some of the symptoms of dehydration are:
• Dark urine
• Extreme thrust
3. LACK OF SLEEP: Not getting proper sleep can affect our overall health. We need at least 6-8 hours of night sleep daily. Our body tissue and cells need proper sleep to stay healthy; our brain needs to stay alert and refreshed. Some of the symptoms of improper sleep are:
• Trouble in remembering things due to absence mind
• Feeling sleepy in day time
• Trouble speaking properly
4. COLD or FLU: Cold and Flu both are viral infections that cause inflammation. When a person is suffering from Cold and Flu they get body pains, headache etc. It is due to the reason the immune system fights with the infections and in some cause, the immune system can’t fight the infections and we get cold and flu. Some of the symptoms of COLD or Flu are:
• Sore Throat
• Hoarse voice
5. ANEMIA: Anemia happens when your body doesn’t have enough proper functioning red blood cells. As a result, our body doesn’t get proper oxygen supply. In such situation, a person can feel uneasy. Some of the symptoms of Anemia are:
• Chest pain
• Pale skin
• Cold feet and hands
6. VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY: Low blood calcium level, can happen when you don’t happen when you don’t have enough Vitamin D. Many of the body organs also depend on calcium to work properly. In addition, organs such as kidney, liver, muscles etc. Symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency are:
7. ARTHRITIS: Arthritis happen when our joints become inflamed. The cartilage around the joint breaks down. The symptoms of arthritis are:
• Stiffness in your joints
• Joint can’t be moved properly due to pain.
8. FIBROMYALGIA: It is a condition where the entire body, including your muscles, bones can feel exhausted and sensitive. The cause for it is not certain but stressful events such as physical trauma, surgery and infections may trigger it. Symptoms of Fibromyalgia are:
• Trouble sleeping
• Stiffness in the morning
• Sensitive to light and sound
Probably pains are the worst feeling that body goes through. It seems like pain can also ruin the day. Painkillers also play an important role in giving relief from pain. Some of the commonly used painkillers are:
• SOMA: It is a painkiller which is specially use for the purpose to treat muscle pain. Soma is available in two dosages- Soma 350 mg and Soma 500 mg.
• Tramadol: Tramadol is a painkiller which is specialized for severe pain. It is known as the MIRACLE drug. The special quality of Tramadol is instant pain reliever.
ONLINE PHARMACY PILLS is the best place to buy painkillers online. Why Online Pharmacy Pills is the best?. The reason why Online Pharmacy Pills is said to be the best place to buy painkillers online. The reasons are as follows:
• Best Offers available within the market
• Cash On Delivery.
• Free Shipping
• Overnight Delivery
• Without Prescription
• Refill Reminder
• Offers on your first purchase
• Easy Buying Process.