Cinnamon tea is a flavored tea which is made of a spice obtained from the inner bark of several trees. The tree species are from the genus Cinnamomum. It is sweet and tasty. The aroma of cinnamon tea can refresh your mind. Not only that, it also can keep you fit and healthy. Cinnamon is used as a spice in many places. you can buy it anywhwere
Cinnamon is an antioxidant, anti bacterial and anti inflammatory substance. It is effective for various types of diseases, from diabetes to heart diseases. It is a good habit if you drink one cup of cinnamon every day. Cinnamon is also known as cassia.
• Carbohydrates: 8.06 g (of which – fibers: 5.31 g, sugars: 0.2 g)
1. Anti bacterial: Cinnamon contains eugenol which is an anti septic. With the help of it, cinnamon can strengthen our immune system. A healthy immune system can protect us from bacteria, virus etc.
2. Helps in weight loss: The polyphenol of cinnamon can stabilize the blood sugar. It also helps in less craving and hunger cramps. The antioxidant of cinnamon also helps to burn the metabolism. It is also effective to maintain a healthy digestive system.
3. Reduce pain and inflammation: Cinnamon can also act as a natural pain reliever. If you are suffering from a headache, a cup of cinnamon tea can give you relief from it. It also has anti inflammatory properties.
4. Memory booster: Cinnamon is also effective in cognitive enhancement.From the ancient days; it has been used as a memory booster.Cinnamon can also be a remedy for Alzheimer disease.
5. Regulate blood sugar: Cinnamon tea is also effective in controlling the blood sugar. It can reduce the insulin sensitivity.It can also control obesity and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
6. Prevent heart disease: Cinnamon can reduce the chances of heart disease. It can regulate our blood circulation. One cup of cinnamon tea also can control our cholesterol which is a very common cause of heart disease.
7. Protect from cancer: one cup of cinnamon tea every day also can protect you from cancer. It can reduce the growth of cancer cell. It is especially effective for colon cancer.
Cinnamon tea is health friendly. But excessive consumption of it can affect our health. So we should be careful before using it.