7 Yoga Poses to Boost Your BrainAugust 17, 2017
5 tips for being healthy in Busy LifeAugust 19, 2017
We all are aware of the effectiveness of Ayurveda. There are various herbs which can cure many types of health problems and Ayurveda use those herbs as remedies. We all know about the healing power of nature. Every element of nature has the power to act as energizer. there are various herbs which can work as memory booster.
We are living in 21stcentury where we have to run faster than the clock. Because of this competition, we have to face various types of physical and mental problems. Physical problems can be cured, but it is very hard to cure the mental illness. Though it is hard to cure the mental illness, but don’t worry, it is not impossible. It is the age of competition. But because of stress, our memory become weak. So, to make our memory stronger, we should take extra care.
Along with the physical health, we have to take care of our mental health also to compete with the world. For that, we just have to take a little care of mind. Regular exercise is a good way to make our mind stress free. Along with that, you can also find various types of smart drug in market which can help you to enhance your memory. You can also take various types of herbs which can help to enhance your cognitive ability.
Day today psychological problems
5 ways to treat psychological problems
- yoga is a solution to keep our body psychically and mentally healthy.
- sound sleep
- skip tension, tension can ruin your both physical and mental health.
- take food which is rich in antioxidant.
- Be happy, Happiness is the key of good health.
6 herbs that can enhance your memory
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a very effective herb with various types of medicative use. Basically, we know it as the remedy of cough. But it can cure other diseases also. Tulsi is helpful in the memory boosting also. We all know about the importance of sleep in our daily life. Tulsi can help to get a sound sleep. Tulsi also helps in sustain our attention. So it can be a good memory booster for the students.
- Brahmi: Brahmi is also used as a cognitive enhancer. Various types of ayurvedic drugs are made by using brahmi. Brahmi helps to recall the memory. Brahmi can be a protective herbs for Alzheimer disease. In many research, it is proved that brahmi is an effective cognitive enhancer.It’s antioxidant properties can strengthen your immune system.
- Ashwagandha: Historically, Ashwagandha is known as medhya rasayana which means a herb that can build your mental capability. Ashwagandha has neuroprotective quality. It has been using in Ayurveda for very long time as a herb that can treat both body and mind. Ashwagandha can recall immediate memory, sustain attention and speed up the process of taking information. It also can help you to get a sound sleep and keep away the mental stress
herbs as memory booster
- Rosemary: Sniff the rosemary and you can recall the memory. Yes, its true, the aroma of rosemary can help in recalling the past. So it is told that “ the key of your memory is right under your nose. The cineole, which is a compound that present in rosemary, is the key of memory. Rosemary is a remedy for Alzheimer. It can boost the long term memory.
- Green tea: Green tea is a very effective herb for our both body and brain. Its antioxidant can protect us from various types of problems. Green tea can boost our working memory. It enhances the cognitive function of our brain. In a research , the researcher founded that “green tea might increase the shot-term synaptic plasticity of the brain”. Green tea can also increase the connectivity of the parietal and frontal cortex of the brain.
- Gotu kola: Gotu kola is an adaptogen. So it can help in decreasing the stress level which is a big problem of modern life. It is an effective herb which is effective in improvement of memory, concentration and mental performance.