Being healthy is very important for a working and busy person. Without a sound health, he/she can not concentrate in the work. We are living in a era where we have to work like machine. We are too busy with our work. From the early morning to the sleeping time of night, we hardly find a minute for our own self. Because of the competition with the outer world, we forget to think about our own self. Busy life leads us towards a mechanical lifestyle.
This busy lifestyle can create various types of problems in our life. But we cannot run away from this life. Rather we should try to adjust in this lifestyle in a healthy way. As we all know, health is wealth, so along with the all important things, we should take care of our healthy way of living. There are various side effects of our busy lifestyle.
There are various way you can find to lead a healthy life. As you are leading a busy life so you need some tips which can fit in your schedule. For example, yoga is the best way to stay healthy. Like that there are various ways to make your life beautiful.
Side Effects of Busy Schedule
- Mental Stress: Mental stress is a severe problem of modern people. Because of work pressure, because of the tense environment we have to suffer from stress and anxiety. Sometimes, stress is good because it can push us to work us better. But it also can lead us to depression and various types of problems. So we should keep us
away from stress.
- Sexual Problems: As we have to lead a busy life and we also have to bear physical and mental stress, so it can cause various types of sexual problem. Sex is related with hormones and because of stress sometimes our brain cannot work properly which can also effect in the function of hormones.
- Pain: Most of the time we have to seat in office from eight to ten hours and it can cause back pain. Like that, joint pain can also become our company because of the busy life style. So, we should take extra care of our body if you are too busy.
- No time for own self: Our work schedule does not give us the permission to save some times for ourselves. We have no time for our family and friends.While we are working, we forget that we have our own little world which is belongs to us only. This is a most common side effect of our busy life.
Be Healthy with busy life
1.Well Maintained Diet: Well maintained diet is very important for a sound health and sound mind. So we should take care of our diet. Here are some tips to maintain your diet
- Never skip diet
- Eat more and more fiber food
- Skip fatty food
- Take green tea
drink more water
2. Drink More and More Water: Water is a very important part of our life. Without water we can’t live. But, most of the time, we drink very less water. We should drink minimum 4 liters of water in a day. Here are some usefulness of water
- Improve digestive system
- Control our weight
- Improve our mood
- Brightens the skin
- Help us to get rid of dehydration
sound sleep is essential
3. Sound Sleep is Very important: A Good health is the combination of various types of components. Sound sleep is one of them, because without sound sleep, we can’t work properly. Here are some points about the importance of sound sleep
- Sound sleep improves our productivity
- Keep us active throughout the day
- Reduce the chance of increasing the fats in our body
- Decrease the chance of heart disease
- Increase the immunity
keep a little time for yourself
4.Take a Break: Along with the food like rice or bread, we also need some mental food. For that sometimes we should take break from our busy life. In that free time, we should provide some good food to our mind. Those are as follows:
- Read a good book
- Go for a vacation
- Enjoy with friends and family
- Do the task in which you can find the utmost pleasure
5. Yoga: Yoga is a very important thing which can keep us healthy, physically and mentally both ways. But most of us skip yoga because of the shortage of time. I am happy to inform you that there are many yoga poses which take from 5 to 10 minutes only. Here are 6 yoga poses which are very helpful to keep you healthy during your busy life
- Anulom bilom: It is a pranayama which is done by sitting in Padmasana. After sitting, your eyes. Now close your right nostril with the right thumb and inhale slowly with the left nostril. Fill your lung with oxygen as much as you can. Now, close your left nostril with the right middle finger and exhale the air and then again inhale the fresh air with the same right nostril. Continue this process for five minutes. It can cure mental problems like anxiety and depression.
- Vajrasana: In Vajrasana, settle down and pull out the legs backward by putting them together. While, stretching the legs, remember that your bog toes of each leg touch each other. Now, place your hands on your knees while looking forward. Make sure your back and head is a straight position. After that, take a deep breath and keep focusing in breathing only. Try this for atleast 5 to 10 minutes. It makes the brain function.
- Pachimottanasana: Sit by stretching your legs in front of you. Then inhale and raise your hands over your head. After that exhale and bend forward. Fold your body from the hip joint and inhale again by lifting your head slightly. While you are bending try to touch your toes by your hand. Hold this position for few minutes and repeat it. This position can help to relax pelvic muscle and blood flow. It can also help in reliving the mild depression.
- Kumbhakasana: Lie flat on your belly. Place your hands next to your face and bend your legs. Now push off your hand and lift your body from the ground while pushing the ground by your toes. Make sure that your legs are in flat position and neck is loose. After that stretch your body in that position and you should feel your stomach muscle tightens. Hold this position for some times. This yoga is also known as plunk pose. It is helpful for improving stamina and endurance.