Pain is the most common and terrific thing that we have to face in our daily life. There are various types of pain we have to face in our day to day life, like back pain, joint pain, headache etc. Muscle pain is also one type of pain that we have to bear. Muscle pain is commonly known as Myalgia. It can occur at any part of your body. There are different types of causes associated with it. Some of them are physical, some psychological and also sometimes muscle pain is the symptom of the other diseases.
- Over using of muscles: During the daily works, if you are overusing your muscles, it can cause the painful muscles. So, if you are working for the whole day in which your muscles are being used, in between your work take rest for some moments.
- Excessive pressure of muscle during exercise: If you are a health concern and go to the gym, be careful with your exercise. Excessive exercise can also be the cause of your muscle pain. Over exercise can pressurize the muscle.
avoid excessive pressure on muscles
- Tension, stress etc psychological problems: Various psychological pressure, stress, depression etc. also can be the can be the cause of muscle pain. Our psychological health and physical health both are related to each other. So, both have the impact on each other.
- Sprain: Sprain is caused accidentally. Most of the time, it causes acute pain. Along with nerves and bones, sprain also can attack our muscles.
- Symptom of other diseases like influenza, dengue: Along with some diseases, we also have to experience muscle pain. Actually, muscle pain is the symptoms of some diseases like influenza, dengue, thyroid etc. So if you are experiencing muscle pain for several days, go for proper diagnosis.
click here to buy muscle relaxer soma online
Hydrate yourself: Water is very important for your health. So, to avoid diseases, like muscle pain, build the habit of drinking water. You can also drink fruit juices which are effective for many health issues. The main point of concern is that to avoid muscle pain, hydrate yourself.
Stretch your muscle: For the strong and healthy muscles, stretch your muscles every day. Before starting your daily exercise, warm up your body by stretching your muscles. It can help you to do exercise easily and also helps your muscle to be healthy.
Avoid excessive pressure on muscle: Don’t give excessive pressure on your muscle. Excessive pressure can cause muscle pain. Don’t lift anything heavy, if you are suffering from muscle pain.
Body massage: Body massage is a very effective means to get relief from any kind of pain. There are various kind of ayurvedic oils, massaging with which can give you relief from muscle pain.
Cold therapy: You can also take the help of cold therapy to get relief from muscle pain. Take an ice pack and use it on the area where you are feeling pain. It also can give you relief.
Use elastic bandage: Use elastic bandage on the area where you are feeling pain. Using elastic bandage also can give you timely relief.
OTC drugs: If you are suffering from the severe pain you can use OTC drugs like soma and tramadol. It can give you quick relief.
10 herbal muscle pain reliever
Ayurvedic treatment is very effective for any health related issues. For muscle pain also there are various types of herbal pain reliever which can give you relief. Here are 10 herbal remedies for pain relief.
- Rosemary: Rosemary has various types of effects for health. Along with other effective use, it also can help you in pain relieving. Its high level of analgesic properties can help you to get relief from any type of pain.
- Lavender: The anti-inflammatory properties of lavender are very effective for pain. So you can use it also for your muscle pain.
- Black pepper: Black pepper has various types of meditative values. The black pepper oil is also very effective for muscle ache and pain. It also can be used to prevent stiffness before exercise.
- Peppermint: Peppermint has the refreshing properties. It also can be used for ache and pain. So you can also use it for muscle pain.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus has analgesic and anti-inflammatory property. You can use eucalyptus oil massage in sore joints and muscle.
- Arnica: Arnica has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. So it also can be used for muscle pain.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has various types of meditative qualities. From antiseptic to pain reliever, it has various types of usefulness. In muscle pain, turmeric oil can be very effective. Its anti-inflammatory properties can give you quick relief.
- Castor oil: Castor oil also has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. So you can massage your pain muscle with it.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is an effective herb for various types of health problems. It has anti-inflammatory properties. So it can also help to cure muscle and joint pain.
- Cinnamon oil: Cinnamon oil is also effective in muscle pain. Take few drops of cinnamon oil and rub it in the affected area. Its anti-inflammatory properties can give you quick relief.